vendredi 12 octobre 2012

Selecta Seeb Vol 1 Mix New Tunes 2012 [Mix Promo for madonez]

Selecta Seeb Vol 1 Mix New Tunes 2012 [Mix Promo for madonez]


Tracklist :
mIXTAPE FOR MADONEZ 
PARTY SELECTA SEEB Mix Promo new tunes #1
01.Intro - Navino
02.Jah Vinci - Let & Rock
03.Konshens - I'M Coming
04.BridgeZ & Big Wayne - Take Your Time
05.D'angel & G WhizZ - Can't Love Yu Like Me
06.Bugle - Hold My Head Straight
07.Busy Signal - The Grades
08.Mr Pepper - U Can't Testify
09.Ce'Cile - Put It Deh
10.Collie BuddZ - Ganja Pipe
11.Bugle - Tell Me
12.I.Octane - lose yuh wuk
13.Popcaan - Cyah Believe
14.Sizzla - Temperature
15.Bugle - Man A Warrior
16.I.Octane - Wine Pon Mi
17.Jah Vinci - Love A Boil Up
18.Romain Virgo - Mi A Wait
19.Jah Cure - How Can I Forget
20.Di Genius - Need My Love
21.Chris Martin - What Can I Do
22.Marcia Griffin - NO NO NO
23.Chino - Boom Draw
24.Freeddie Mc Gregor - Be Alright 
25.Lutan Fyah - Hold A Medz
26.Jah Vinci - Rise Against Me
27.I.Octane - Walk Wid Jah Jah
28.Demarco - Live On
29.Aidonia - Want See Me Fall
30.Bencil - Wish She Could
--------------[ MIX_BY_Selector_Seeb ]-----------------
INFO BOOKING //// selectaseeb@live.fr
Listen @ http://madonez.blogspot.com/
Please Everyone Join Madonez at the corner of the 
website
Communicate better and much faster Thank you!



http://soundcloud.com/jamaicabest/madonez-vol-1-selecta-seeb/download


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire